- Volunteers are greatly appreciated and will receive a free SWFL Veg Fest t-shirt!
- Volunteers will be needed for four-hour shifts and you can work more than one shift in the same or different area.
- After your application is received, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your specific area and also the time slot you will be volunteering.
- Please allow about 48 hour turn around. Once you receive the confirmation e-mail please reply to let us know you agree to your assignment.
- Please save the date for February 9th for a training session prior to the fest.
- Please note that if you are signing up for a PM shift you will be expected to stay after the fest to help assist with clean up and take down.
- Also please keep an eye on your e-mail in coming months and weeks for most update information about VegFest and your duties.
- Volunteer application will be accepted up to 2 weeks before the event.